Sunday, 28 May 2017

, , , , ,

ESSENCE I love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara REVIEW (Best Mascaras Under Rs.500)

Essence is one of my favorite drugstore brand. It's very affordable and its quality is top notch! Since i'm a mascara baddie (lol), so I had to grab this amazing mascara from essence. I want to buy every single mascara from essence and do a top 5 sort of post, but since I'm a college girl with amazing limited pocket money, so I had to control myself and buy one at a time. So lets just dig into the review.




Product Description:
The I love extreme mascara’s “crazy” sister – for even more volume! The deep-black, creamy texture covers each individual lash with color and the extra-large plastic brush provides sensational volume. The mascara container is designed in the usual i love-colors, except they’re the other way around – in a cool pink with black lettering. Opthalmologically tested.


PRICE: Rs.349
WHERE TO BUY? Amazon | Flipkart

INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

PACKAGING: Essence knows their packaging game! This mascara comes in a pretty pink plastic tube *obsessssedddd* and is very big in size. It might be a little big for slim purses, but can be easily carried in a hand bag.



THE WAND: 
The wand is quite interesting with spikes all over it. It is made of plastic and doesn't hurt your eyelash roots while applying. 




MY THOUGHTS ON THE PRODUCT:

This mascara from Essence is pretty amazing. It lifts your lashes and gives good amount of volume. It is intense black and its consistency is neither too thick nor too runny. It takes about 2-3 minute to dry down after applying. I use it everyday while going to college and it gives my lashes a good amount of definition.






It is very light weight on the eyes, so contact lens users (like me) can definitely use it without any hassle. It is not waterproof though, which makes it safe for everyday use (apart from those rainy days).

It gives good volume to your lashes and separates it well. After two coats, if you start applying the third coat, it starts clumping your eyelashes.

Overall I love this mascara, but If I had to compare it with my L'Oreal Million Volume Mascara, I'd always choose my L'Oreal one.

I'd definitely recommend this mascara, its a great deal for Rs.349!



PROS:
  • Affordable
  • Light weight
  • Gives good volume 
  • Separates the lashes
  • Makes eyes look wide awake
  • Attractive packaging
CONS:
  • Not waterproof
  • Clumps up lashes after two coats.
RATINGS: 4.8/5

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for sharing this with all of us here. This looks like a terrific brand and i will try it out for myself also. This is a terrific post. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete